Chat with computer expert in minutes, 24/7
Efficient PC & Mac troubleshooting with Howly
Thanks to the rapid development of new technologies, our devices are becoming smarter. IT industry giants such as Microsoft and Apple work tirelessly to improve their products and regularly delight PC and Mac users with new updates. But still, all modern computers have problems, and it doesn’t matter if you prefer Windows or macOS devices. However, there is nothing to worry about with a troubleshooting guide from Howly specialists!
Get consultations from the top experts 24/7
Our experts offer the best and fastest solutions to any technical problem. Certified professionals help our clients 24/7. Moreover, Howly experts imply accurate troubleshooting techniques to solve problems with PCs, Macs, and other devices as quickly and efficiently as possible. Our clients deserve the best service, which is why we work only with top professionals who have all the skills and power to solve any computer issue.
People who assist you
We are confident that our experts are the best professionals you can meet on the web. They are top economists, beauty consultants, electronic engineers, and other specialists who have real superpowers to solve problems at a distance. Everyone who chats with you on Howly has successfully passed our 4-step verification and proven their competence. Now they are here to provide you with real expert answers and working solutions.
Experts you can trust
Answers in minutes
No hidden payments
Unlimited number of questions
Trusted & Secured
Quick computer problems solutions from Howly experts
- PC can’t detect the mouse;
- Computer unexpectedly shuts down or restarts;
- Printer stops printing intermittently;
- Mac laptop battery is swollen;
- Blue screen of death;
- PC makes a lot of noise;
- Internet or network connection problems;
- Water in the keyboard;
- Mac backlight isn’t working;
- Black screen error.
Most common problems with Mac and PC
How to protect my Mac from overheating?
- Reset SMC. Since the SMC also controls the fans, problems with the chip lead to their malfunction and cause overheating.
- Provide adequate ventilation. The fans sometimes run at full speed if the air vents are blocked. Keep your Mac computer on a hard surface and avoid high room temperatures.
- Clean up your Mac. You will need a compressed air tank, screwdrivers, and wipes. However, if you aren’t confident in your abilities, it’s better to take your Mac to a service center.
How to fix a MacBook Pro not charging issue?
I can’t hear audio on my computer. How to fix it?
Fix any Mac and PC problem easily 24/7
PC & Mac issues we can solve
- I need someone who can fix Mac problems. My Mac can`t connect to the Internet.
- My Windows PC repeatedly freezes. How to make it work better?
- My computer asks me to update drivers. What should I do?
What our members say
Thank you so.much! That issue meant a lot to me....
Our experts can assist you with any issues covered by their expertise that may be solved at a distance.
You don’t need to search for an expert on our site. You just need to type your question into the Chat window and wait several minutes until we examine your case and match you up with a specialist who has the necessary knowledge base and professional background to answer it. Then you can chat with your expert until you get the working solution to your problem.
Usually, it takes 1-10 minutes for our experts to provide you with a detailed answer to your question. But if your case requires additional research, you may wait a little bit longer.
Howly members have no limits. While your subscription is active, you can ask as many questions as you want.
Howly accepts credit and debit cards. So you can buy a subscription right on our site. We use an HTTPS protocol and secure 128-bit SSL encryption to protect your payments.