The Internet has long been an integral part of our lives. We use the network apps to keep in touch with other people, get news, play games, search for information, watch films, and even work. Therefore, when you say, “My phone has a network problem,” you probably feel cut off from the rest of the world. But things are better than you think. After all, you can solve no network problem easily and quickly if you turn to Howly for help!
Howly is one of the largest remote assistance services on the Internet. We’ve gathered more than 1 000 certified specialists to solve all user issues. Our experts are well-versed in mobile devices and can find a solution to any, even the most complex, problem. They work 24/7, so you can get help anytime you want. Ask an unlimited number of questions – Howly experts will assist you until they solve your problem!
Mobile App Network Issues Howly Deals With
It’s important for your smartphone to function properly. After all, if you have network issues, no Internet connection app error will appear either. This causes great inconvenience, so you may want to troubleshoot the problem as quickly as possible. Good news! Howly experts can do it right now. It’s hard to imagine how many similar problems they’ve already solved. If you bother, “Why my phone says “not connected to the network”?” – it’s time to contact our experts. Here are the issues they solve every day:
- Low Internet speed;
- Problems with the Signal app;
- Mobile data isn’t working on Android;
- The phone can’t connect to the network;
- No Wi-Fi app isn’t working;
- Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting;
- Wi-Fi is available but not working;
- Limited Internet access on Android ;
- Unstable Wi-Fi;
- Smartphone can connect to the router.
Do you have another problem? Howly experts will help you solve all possible networking issues. Write something like “My phone is having network issues” or just “Hello” in the chat window, and we’ll start saving your device!
Frequent Internet Connection Problems and Easy Solutions
It’s easy to solve Internet connection problems on a smartphone. They have simple solutions that won’t take much of your time. Moreover, Howly offers individual consultations with the best experts who’ll give you step-by-step instructions on how to resolve any mobile app network problem. We’ve prepared frequently asked questions of our customers and their fixes. You may find them useful too.
I have a weak Internet connection on my Android phone, and my apps don’t work properly. Is there something I can do?
If you don’t have Internet access on your Android device or it’s weak, do the following:
- Check if you’ve enabled mobile data;
- Turn Airplane Mode on and off;
- Close programs that use Internet traffic and clear their cache;
- Remove and insert your SIM card;
- Change network settings to allow automatic switching between networks;
- Enable Data Saver mode;
- Switch from mobile data to Wi-Fi connection and vice versa;
- If you also have a weak Wi-Fi connection, download the Android Wi-Fi fix app.
The Signal app isn’t sending messages even when the Internet is on. How to solve the issue?
If you can’t send or receive messages while the network connection is stable, you may have restricted Signal’s access to the Internet. Check your settings and restart the app. If you use VPN, disable it. Moreover, if your message contains a large attachment, delete it and try sending your message again.
How to fix Wi-Fi that keeps disconnecting on Samsung Galaxy?
Many users face disconnecting Wi-Fi problems for no apparent reason. The cause may be a software failure, incorrectly set system settings, router issues, incorrectly set Wi-Fi router settings, or incorrect operation of certain applications.
Whatever the reason, you can solve Wi-Fi issues easily by following these steps:
- Reboot your device;
- Enable network connectivity in Standby mode;
- Update the software;
- Reset your phone to factory settings;
- Download the Wi-Fi fixer app for Android;
- Reboot your router. If this doesn’t work, try out the next step;
- Flash Wi-Fi router;
- Check installed apps. Some of them involve switching to a Power Saver mode when the battery charge is critical – in this case, Wi-Fi disconnects;
- Turn off VPN.
Why Choose Howly to Fix Mobile Network Apps Problems
People often contact us saying, “A network problem on my phone is bothering me!” If you’re in the same situation, you’ve come to the right place! Howly solves all kinds of technical problems online 24/7. You don’t even need to get up from the couch to make your device function flawlessly. Top experts, instant support, high-quality solutions, and a human approach – that’s why you should choose Howly. We know what we’re doing and are always happy to help you!