Uber Mobile App Troubleshooting, 24/7
- Ask questions - get answers from high-class professionals 24/7
- Unlimited chats for active members. Cancel anytime
- Main Page
- Uber app issues
Read chat with an expert >
Read chat with an expert >
What to do If Uber help doesn’t help
Taxi is an essential service in any city. It helps us quickly get to the right place. Taxi calling apps such as Uber have long been our reliable assistants. But, what to do if the application suddenly breaks down at the most critical moment and prevents you from calling a driver? And what to do if it has become impossible to take an order or contact Uber support?
Get consultations from the top experts 24/7
Howly specialists are ready to help you troubleshoot Uber mobile app issues 24/7. In a few minutes, in a remote format, they will find the cause of the breakdown and help get rid of it. Our experts have already answered million+ of tech questions. So they can quickly fix your Uber problems, whether you are a driver or a customer.
People who assist you
Experts you can trust
Answers in minutes
Unlimited number of questions
Trusted & Secured
What Uber mobile app problems Howly specialists can solve?
Unfortunately, like any other application, the Uber mobile app has annoying breakdowns that frustrate both customers and drivers. And sometimes, the Uber help center can’t answer your questions and provide you with quality assistance, although most of these Uber app breakdowns can be fixed in a few clicks.
But Howly experts are always online to come to the rescue. Here are some popular Uber app issues our tech gurus can fix for you:
- Uber app can’t launch;
- It suddenly shuts down;
- There is no way to contact the client or the driver;
- Uber app freezes;
- You are unable to call the car;
- Uber app can’t update;
- Impossible to detect your location;
- Phone gets warm while using the Uber app.
And this is just a short list of the problems our experts can troubleshoot in minutes. If Uber support can’t help you, just message us!
How can Howly experts help you fix Uber app bugs?
Howly specialists quickly solve any problems with any application, including Uber. Just ask your question in the chat. After that:
- You will be connected to a specialist who knows how to solve your issue;
- They will perform remote diagnostics if needed.
- They will help you find and fix the problem;
- They will answer all your questions and help you avoid problems with the Uber app in the future.
All you need to do to restore the functionality of a device or application is to ask Howly experts for help and enjoy the result!
Fix Uber mobile app issues with Howly
If you need a working Uber mobile app right now, or you are in a hurry and want to fix issues with the app asap, please don’t delay. Write to us in the chat immediately. Our experts are always ready to help you. Once we receive your message, one of our dedicated specialists will quickly find the cause of your Uber app problem and help you solve it.
What our members say
Why is my number not supported by the Uber mobile app?
Unfortunately, some phone numbers are not supported by the Uber app. They include confidential and blocked numbers, as well as phone numbers from specific countries. If your number does not fall into these categories but is still not supported, then do the following:
- To check if your number is confidential, call your friend or someone else who is physically near you now. If the number is displayed, everything is okay.
- If your phone number is not private but still not supported by the Uber app, try to link another number to your account. To do this, sign in to your account, go to the menu at the top of the screen and click on the “Account” button. Next, select “Change account details,” enter a new phone number, and save the changes.
- If it didn’t work, check the other number or contact Uber phone support to find out what’s wrong with your main number.
Why can’t I contact the driver or passenger?
First, try messaging Uber support. It usually happens if you have problems with your phone number. First, check it as we described in the previous step. After that, ensure your phone’s Do Not Disturb mode is turned off.
Use the chat. If it’s turned off and you still can’t make a call through the application.
Why is the Uber app stuck and not responding?
Sometimes the Uber app crashes. In this situation, the Uber app customer service will hardly help you. We recommend logging out and then logging into the app. If that doesn’t help, try uninstalling and reinstalling it. After that, restart your phone. This should fix your problem.