Manufacturers of technical devices do their best to facilitate the process of connecting and configuring their products. Smart TVs are no exception. It would seem what could be easier – you take the TV out of the box, turn it on, connect it to the network, and you’re done! However, things can be more complicated than they appear. And problems arise at the worst possible moment. No matter what Smart TV issues you encounter, Howly has the solution!
Forget about service centers! Howly works with the best professionals in their fields and boasts more than 1000 certified specialists. Our experts provide instant help 24/7, so you can fix your device online at any time. Moreover, you’ll receive a one-on-one consultation with the best specialist who will answer all your questions. Howly has already fixed more than 10 million issues, be sure. We’ll help you too!
Common Smart TV problem
Just a few years ago, the market of television devices acquired a new vector of development – Smart TV. The technology has opened up a lot of new possibilities for lovers of comfortable home relaxation. But no matter how quality and expensive your device is, it can still break down or work incorrectly. Howly experts often deal with various Smart TV issues – from TV screen problems to software failures. These are the most common ones:
- Network connectivity problems;
- Backlight isn’t working;
- No sound;
- Image distortion;
- Dead pixels on the screen;
- Smart TV refuses to play the video;
- TV keeps freezing;
- Smart TV box isn’t working;
- TV screen problems;
- Remote control isn’t working.
The list includes the most widespread glitches users face more recently. And Howly experts offer innovative solutions to these and any other TV problems you might have!
Quick Solutions to “Smart TV Not Working” Issues
Looking for a way to fix Smart TV malfunctions as quickly as possible? Howly is exactly what you need! Due to extensive experience in the field of technology, our experts know the peculiarities of any television glitches, regardless of the device model. That’s why users turn to Howly when they need to fix their TVs quickly and efficiently. ur experts have distinguished the top 3 frequently asked questions and provided solutions to them.
I have problems connecting my Samsung TV to the Internet. What to do?
This is one of the most widespread Samsung Smart TV issues. Fortunately, you can fix the problem by doing the following:
- Reboot your Smart TV and router.
- Reset the TV settings in three easy steps: click Support, tap on Self-diagnosis, and select Reset. Note that this will also reset the image, audio, power saving, and other settings.
- Change the router location by moving it closer to the Smart TV. Avoid signal obstructions such as walls, furniture, and working appliances.
- Update the firmware on your TV.
- Use a cable connection by inserting one end of the power cord into the LAN port of the router and the other – into the TV. You may find 2-4 Ethernet outputs in your router. Feel free to use any of them.
Why does my Samsung TV have no sound, and what should I do?
The most common causes of sound problems on Samsung TVs are:
- Speaker damage;
- Software failure;
- Connected headphones;
- Blown capacitor;
- Hardware errors;
- Outdated firmware.
To fix the issue, follow these simple steps:
- Start by turning off the device for 5 minutes – this will allow you to restart the OS and all activated programs. No results? Check cables and HDMI connection.
- Make sure you haven’t connected headphones. If the problem is related to the operating system, we recommend that you perform a factory reset. This will eliminate possible hardware errors.
- The last step is to update the firmware. Look for the latest updates for your Samsung TV model. Once you’ve found the desired software, start the update process.
My LG TV doesn’t display the picture properly, but I can hear the sound. How to fix my TV?
Let’s consider the cases when you can fix the problem yourself. We don’t recommend disassembling the LG TV so as not to aggravate the problem:
- Turn off your LG Smart TV and unplug it from the power outlet for 15-20 minutes.
- If the image keeps flashing and the brightness level has decreased, deactivate the power saving mode.
- If the image is blurry, turn on the “TruMotion” feature.
- If the picture becomes dim, check and adjust the brightness settings.
- If you have screen color issues, try applying the default settings.
- If a dotted line appears along the screen, check out and change the aspect ratio to 16:9.
Expert Help & Smart TV Troubleshooting Round the Clock
Although Smart TV issues are rather easy to fix, some glitches may puzzle you out if you know nothing about the technical components of your device. Therefore, it’s always better to ask for help and get a reliable solution to your problem. So feel free to contact Howly for any questions regarding Smart TVs, and you’ll enjoy watching your favorite shows and movies as quickly as possible. The best experts will bring your device back to life and give advice on how to set up and maintain your TV properly.