Quick phone troubleshooting from the best experts
Smartphones have gained crazy popularity since their inception. It would seem that technology has become so progressive that modern devices must work perfectly. Unfortunately, problems with phones still exist. And most users are very afraid of them since troubleshooting in service centers is expensive and time-consuming. However, you no longer need to even leave home or part with your device if you turn to Howly for a quick smartphone fix!
If you trust someone to repair your favorite gadget, these are Howly experts! After all, only the best certified specialists can bring your device back to life in the shortest possible time. Moreover, our specialists are available to you at any time of the day or night. We also boast a large team of professionals – skillful experts are ready to solve your phone issue right now!
Get consultations from the top experts 24/7
On Howly, you can chat with experts about smartphone problems and solutions round the clock. We’ve gathered the best specialists who have superpowers to make your smartphone problems solved. Here you can always find someone ready to assist.
Describe what issues with an iOS, Android, or other types of smartphone you’ve faced, and let us connect you to a professional who can consult you. Then talk to a smartphone repair expert until your problem is solved.
People who assist you
We are confident that our experts are the best professionals you can meet on the web. They are top economists, beauty consultants, electronic engineers, and other specialists who have real superpowers to solve problems at a distance. Everyone who chats with you on Howly has successfully passed our 4-step verification and proven their competence. Now they are here to provide you with real expert answers and working solutions.
Experts you can trust
Answers in minutes
No hidden payments
Unlimited number of questions
Trusted & Secured
Types of phone problems users face
If you’re wondering, “What’s wrong with my phone?” you probably need help to sort things out and resolve the issue. Problems may arise regardless of the model of your device and its operating system. But the point is that you can solve most of the bugs yourself without contacting dubious service centers. And Howly will help you! Consider the types of frequently encountered phone problems our experts fix every day:
- Rapid battery drain;
- Full storage issues;
- Apps don’t load/freeze on loading;
- Phone gets too hot;
- Unresponsive touchscreen;
- Bluetooth connection problems;
- “No sound” issues;
- Message sending errors;
- Phone gets stuck in airplane mode;
- OS update issues.
Howly experts also solve rarer and much more complex problems than those listed above. The speed and quality of the troubleshooting process will surprise you!
Easy solutions to popular phone issues
Why are phones not working? The problem may be both mechanical and technical in nature. And only an experienced specialist can determine what caused the breakdown. Thorough diagnostics allow you to find the most effective solution to any bug. That’s why users turn to Howly to fix their phone problems. Meet the top 3 frequently asked questions and their solutions!
My Samsung started to work slower. How to improve its performance?
Consider some helpful tips to deal with this problem:
- Update your software. Go to “Settings” and open the “About device” section to find available updates.
- Remove unnecessary applications. According to statistics, we use 90% of installed applications no more than 10 times. However, these programs continue to run in the background and affect the overall performance of the smartphone.
- Clear the application cache. The fastest and simplest way to clean your device’s memory is to install a special application like Cleaner Booster or Clean Master from the Play Market.
- Use fewer widgets and live wallpapers. If you want your smartphone to work faster, send widgets and live wallpapers to the trash.
- Disable animation. Go to “Settings”, select “Developer options”, and look for all menu items that have the word “Animation”. Once you find such an item, open it, and select the option “Turn off animation”.
Why is my phone screen dim? And what to do?
The problem may lie in the active automatic brightness adjustment. Go to “Settings” –>”Display and Brightness”, and turn off the “Auto” item. If the screen is still dim, check if the phone works in night mode. Also, the brightness may decrease when the battery is low. In this case, the only way to fix the situation is to disable the power-saving mode by entering the battery settings.
My phone is not working. How to fix Oppo A50?
If your Oppo doesn’t turn on, you can revive your device by doing the following:
- Check the charging unit and battery for damage.
- Remove the memory card and SIM card, and try to turn on the phone.
- Let the smartphone cool down and try turning it on after 2-3 hours.
- Force restart your phone.
- Reset Oppo A50 to factory settings (hold the power button and volume up, select Wipe data/factory reset”, and wait 10-15 minutes).
- Roll back to the previous firmware version or update the OS by connecting your device to the computer via a USB cable.
Why turn to Howly to fix a broken phone
Howly serves people. Therefore, our experts give their best for each client. We keep in touch in a live chat, answer your questions instantly, and assist you until you are happy with the solution to your problem. The troubleshooting process takes place online using the most innovative technologies available today. We’ll restore the functionality of your smartphone as quickly as possible. What’s more, our highly-skilled experts are always here, 24/7.
What our members say
Thank you so.much! That issue meant a lot to me....
Our experts can assist you with any issues covered by their expertise that may be solved at a distance.
You don’t need to search for an expert on our site. You just need to type your question into the Chat window and wait several minutes until we examine your case and match you up with a specialist who has the necessary knowledge base and professional background to answer it. Then you can chat with your expert until you get the working solution to your problem.
Usually, it takes 1-10 minutes for our experts to provide you with a detailed answer to your question. But if your case requires additional research, you may wait a little bit longer.
Howly members have no limits. While your subscription is active, you can ask as many questions as you want.
Howly accepts credit and debit cards. So you can buy a subscription right on our site. We use an HTTPS protocol and secure 128-bit SSL encryption to protect your payments.