Vizio TV issues troubleshooting
Millions of people choose Vizio TV. And for a reason! This is one of the best smart TVs of the 21st century, which outperforms the competition in many aspects. The highest picture quality, excellent sound, and top video resolution are just some of its advantages. So it’s really frustrating if the TV breaks down. But there is good news! Howly will deal with your problem right now!
So, what to do to troubleshoot Vizio TV? Nothing complicated! Howly experts will do everything for you. Over 1 000 professionals are ready to take on any challenge 24/7. No matter what problem is bothering you, the best Vizio TV specialists will fix it in the shortest possible time. What’s more, all Howly experts have official licenses and boast extensive experience in solving technical bugs. So you can be sure of the quality of their work!
Get consultations from the top experts 24/7
On Howly, you can chat with experts about smartphone problems and solutions round the clock. We’ve already gathered thousands of quality specialists who have superpowers to make smartphone problems solved. Here you can always find someone ready to assist.
Describe what issues with a smartphone or gadget you’ve faced, and let us connect you to a professional who can consult you. Then talk to a gadget repair expert until your problem is solved.
People who assist you
We are confident that our experts are the best professionals you can meet on the web. They are top economists, beauty consultants, electronic engineers, and other specialists who have real superpowers to solve problems at a distance. Everyone who chats with you on Howly has successfully passed our 4-step verification and proven their competence. Now they are here to provide you with real expert answers and working solutions.
Experts you can trust
Answers in minutes
No hidden payments
Unlimited number of questions
Trusted & Secured
Common Vizio TV problems to fix with Howly
Vizio is a popular American company that produces high-quality devices. Despite the good reputation of the brand, its products are prone to breakage like any other device. Buying a new TV may cost you a lot, and repairs at a service center are time-consuming. So Howly turns out to be the best option for quick and cost-effective Vizio Smart TV troubleshooting. Here are the top 10 issues our experts regularly deal with:
- Application update failures;
- Vizio TV turning on glitches;
- Vizio TV turns off randomly;
- Problems with Wi-Fi;
- “No sound” errors;
- Vizio TV picture problems;
- Faulty TV remote issues;
- Vizio menu button isn’t working;
- Black screen of death error;
- Screen flickering issues.
There are many more Vizio TV problems Howly experts usually diagnose and solve. We just want to save you time and say that our TV experts have the power to deal with any Vizio glitch!
Effective Vizio TV troubleshooting
We can hardly call Vizio Smart TV issues as scary as they may seem. Even the most complex glitches have a solution. The main thing is to find it. And this usually takes our experts only a few minutes to figure out what went wrong and how to fix the problem. Thus, you no longer need to do all the dirty work yourself! Perhaps we can help you right now while you’re reading this text.
Solve Vizio TV issues with best experts
The majority of users find TV repairs difficult and time-consuming. And there is a grain of truth here since most people use their devices without even reading the instructions. That’s why Howly offers 24/7 Vizio TV repair assistance. The best experts will bring your device to life and tell you how to prevent similar problems in the future. Vizio troubleshooting has never been easier!
What our members say
Check out the following solutions to the most common Vizio issues:
A stable network connection is essential for the proper operation of the TV’s features. To fix it, do the following:
- Restart your router and television.
- Try connecting your phone or any other device to your network to check out if the connection is stable. If the attempt fails, the problem lies in the Internet connection, and you’ll need to reset the router.
- Enable DHCP. Take your TV remote, find the Menu button, and press it. Then scroll through the available options until you find the network tab. Tap on it and enter the list of settings, where you’ll spot the manual setting option. Next, find DHCP and enable it.
- Enable the WPA-PSK encryption mode to optimize the network connection.
- Connect the Ethernet cable to send the signal directly to your Smart TV.
Use an alternative option to update applications through the Vizio Store. This step-by-step guide will help you:
- First of all, turn on your TV.
- Now establish the network connection.
- Take the TV remote and find the V or the VIA button.
- Once you click the button, you get to the Vizio Store.
- Choose the program you are going to update, find the yellow button on your remote, and press it.
- You’ll spot two options – “Update” and “Uninstall”.
- If you see the “Update” button, click on it. The Vizio App Store will begin to download the software for the selected app.
- If there is no “Update” option, click on the “Uninstall” button and simply reinstall the app. Thus, you’ll get the up-to-date version of the application on your Vizio TV.
As an alternative, download the update to a USB drive and then connect it to your device. The TV will spot the file and install it right away.
This is the most popular Vizio Smart TV glitch. Before you panic, follow these guidelines:
- Reboot your device. First of all, turn off the TV and remove all cables. Then wait for several minutes and turn on the device.
- Check the remote for damage and replace the batteries. If there is no result, do the following: take the batteries out, click on the power button and hold it for approximately 15 seconds, install the batteries, and switch on the TV.
- Connect your TV to another socket.
- Check both ends of the power cord to make sure you’ve plugged them reliably.
- Make sure the power board is working properly. To spot the problem, look at the standby indicator. If the light is flashing, the power board is in good condition. Otherwise, you’ll need to replace this TV component.
- Break the electrical circuit and remove the backup power from your TV. Unplug all cables, press the power button and hold it for 10 seconds, then put all the cables back in, and turn on the device.