Updated: April 03, 2023
Was it helpful?
by Oleksandr Kamennyi
Tech Expert & Writer
961 resolved issues
Verified Expert in:
Smartphones, Gadgets, Computers, Apps

I have an HP Envy 32 all-in-one wide, purchased in US, but I am now located in Europe

Here the electric supply is 220 volts. Should I get an adapter, or is it safe to plug it in?

Hello, thank you for using Howly. I’ll be happy to help you out! May I ask your name?

Customer Replay


Nice to meet you, *****!
Yes, you can use this PC with 220V
Is there anything else I can do for you today?

Customer Replay

No, as long as it is safe to plug it in. I'm ok. Thank you
Sorry, my model is HP Envy All-in-one 34


If you use the original power adaptor, it will be fine.
Input voltage: 100-240V/2A (50-60Hz)
This model support voltage from 100 to 240 V.

Customer Replay

It is an all-in-one. The adaptor should be inside. I just have the power cable
Ok, fine, it supports the voltage. That's great

banner 3

Is there anything else I can do for you today?

Customer Replay

No, thank you

Thank you for chatting with us today!
We are available 24/7, you can refer your questions anytime.

Get answers until you're satisfied
14 verified experts are online now
Expert's Assistant
Ask your question here
Share on:
Copy to clipbord
Was it helpful?
Howly expert is ready to help you with your Computers problem

No comments yet...

What about starting a discussion? Be the first to share your thoughts!

Write a comment

We use cookies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, and analyze site traffic.
More info