Troubleshooting Android apps problems with Howly 24/7
- Ask questions – get answers from high-class professionals 24/7
- Unlimited chats for active members. Cancel anytime
- Main Page
- Android apps
Read article >
Troubleshooting Android apps
We use many Android apps daily – setting the alarm, checking the weather, making calls, taking photos, etc. Besides default applications, each Android owner also uses many additional programs. Thus, you chat with friends in messengers, listen to music, play games, and do many other interesting things on your smartphone. So we understand how you feel when your phone suddenly says that apps have stopped working. That’s why Howly is here to help you.
Get consultations from the top experts 24/7
We boast the best team of specialists in the field of technology. Our experts solve problems of different natures and complexity 24/7. Their deep knowledge and extensive experience allow them to resolve issues quickly and, most importantly, efficiently. Our specialists know what to do even if all apps have stopped working on Android. Moreover, all Howly experts have certificates that confirm the high degree of their proficiency.
People who assist you
Experts you can trust
Answers in minutes
Unlimited number of questions
Trusted & Secured
Widespread Android app problems
If you’re an active Android phone user, you’ve probably encountered problems like “the app, unfortunately, stopped working”. Your case isn’t unique. Users often turn to Howly with similar questions. Here are some Android apps issues our customers often ask us to solve:
- The app doesn’t open;
- Google Play Store crashes;
- App download issues;
- The app isn’t updating;
- Android apps stop working;
- Cleaning leftover app files after uninstalling it;
- System error when opening the app;
- Android process acore shows stopped error;
- Android app installation error;
- Android app notifications aren’t working.
Of course, it’s hard to list the sheer number of problems Howly experts deal with. So we’ve chosen the most popular ones. Our specialists can solve not only the app stopped working error but also any other issues with Android software.
How to fix Android app errors quickly
If you need to fix the “app has stopped” issue quickly, there’s no better place than Howly. You can easily solve the problem by following the step-by-step guide from our experts. If you’re not tech-savvy, it’s not a problem at all when you’re working with Howly. Our experts will answer all your questions. And who knows, maybe you’ll enjoy the process so much that you’ll want to join our friendly team someday.
In the meantime, check out the common Android app problems and their solutions in F.A.Q. block.
Benefits of online troubleshooting from Howly experts
Online troubleshooting is a great way to deal with any Android app problem. After all, you no longer need to leave the house, search for a reliable service center, stand in lines, and wait for a few days for a specialist to fix your device. Howly offers easy and fast Android troubleshooting through a remote connection to your gadget. You’ll be able to monitor the process and watch how we bring your device back to life. So feel free to contact Howly if your phone keeps saying apps have stopped working or in case you have any other problems with Android applications.
What our members say
How to fix the “Unfortunately, Facebook app has stopped error” on my Samsung Galaxy?
This Android phone problem is quite common. There are several options to solve it:
- Reboot your device;
- Try to force stop Facebook. Go to settings –> App & Notifications –> See all apps –> find Facebook and tap Force stop;
- Update Facebook app;
- Reinstall the app;
- Clear the app’s cache;
- Try uninstalling Android System WebView updates;
- Check if you set the date and time correctly.
What to do if the Android System app isn’t responding? Why does this error appear?
Possible reasons for the error include lack of free space in the device memory, outdated OS version, cache overflow, and damaged SD card.
To resolve the “process system isn’t responding” error, you need to do the following:
- Restart your smartphone;
- Delete unnecessary files or software to free up memory space. You should have at least 300 MB of free space on your phone;
- Clear the cache of all applications;
- Update your OS;
- Remove the SD card and let the smartphone work without it for some time. If the error stops appearing after that, you’ll need to purchase a new SD card.
All my Android apps stopped working. How to solve the problem?
You can try to clear the cache of all programs and reinstall them, but this may not give the desired result. The best solution is to reset the system settings. Keep in mind that in this case, you delete everything, including photos, text notes, passwords, and so on. So we recommend that you save important files and passwords in advance. There are two ways how you can perform a factory reset:
- By holding power and volume down buttons.
- In phone settings: Settings –> Backup and reset –> Factory reset –> Erase all data.