Updated: May 23, 2023
Was it helpful?
by Mykola Hezhoian
Tech Expert & Writer
488 resolved issues

I wish to update my credit card for overdue HP payment

Short summary:

  1. Log in to your Instant Ink account.
  2. On the left menu, click on "Account," then select "Billing."
  3. In the Billing section, locate and click on "Change Payment Method." This action will open the Billing details window.
  4. Note that you will need to re-enter all the necessary information, including your card number, CVV, expiration date, and ensure that postal codes are entered correctly in the appropriate format.
Top answer

Hello, thank you for using Howly.
Change your payment information:

  • Sign into your Instant Ink account.
  • Click Account in the left menu, then Billing.
  • Click Change Payment Method to open the Billing details window.

Note: Re-enter all information, including card number, CVV, and expiration date. Make sure postal codes are in the correct format.

Customer Replay


Do you have any additional questions I can help you with?

Customer Replay


Please feel free to contact us at any time. We'll be happy to help you. Have a nice one!

Customer Replay

thank you

banner 3

You are welcome.

Get answers until you're satisfied
14 verified experts are online now
Expert's Assistant
Ask your question here
Share on:
Copy to clipbord
Was it helpful?
Howly expert is ready to help you with your Printers problem

No comments yet...

What about starting a discussion? Be the first to share your thoughts!

Write a comment

We use cookies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, and analyze site traffic.
More info