How to down load music to san disk ultra 3.0flash drive
My question is regard to copying music to the flash drive. The music was purchased from various sites and stores. I have used previous sandisk sbefore, but this particular model does not allow me to copy the music to the sandisk without a license code or something.
- Insert your SanDisk Ultra 3.0 flash drive into an available USB port on your computer.
- Open a file explorer window by clicking on the folder icon in the taskbar or using the keyboard shortcut (Windows Key + E).
- Navigate to the location where the music files you want to copy are stored. This could be in your local storage, external hard drive, or another location on your computer.
- Once you have located the music files, select them by either clicking and dragging your mouse over the files or holding down the Ctrl key (Windows) or Command key (Mac) and clicking on each file individually.
- With the desired music files selected, right-click on one of the selected files and choose the "Copy" option from the context menu. Alternatively, you can use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+C (Windows) or Command+C (Mac) to copy the files.
- Go back to the file explorer window and locate the SanDisk Ultra 3.0 flash drive. It should appear as a removable device in the "This PC" or "My Computer" section of the file explorer.
- Double-click on the SanDisk Ultra 3.0 flash drive to open it and access its contents.
- Right-click inside the flash drive window and choose the "Paste" option from the context menu. Alternatively, you can use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+V (Windows) or Command+V (Mac) to paste the copied music files into the flash drive.
- The selected music files will now be copied to your SanDisk Ultra 3.0 flash drive. The copying process may take some time depending on the size and number of files.