Quick fix for no sound on TV Issues
- Ask questions - get answers from high-class professionals 24/7
- Unlimited chats for active members. Cancel anytime
- Main Page
- TV audio issues
Read chat with an expert >
Read chat with an expert >
Read chat with an expert >
Smart TV sound issues troubleshooting
Sound is one of the main components of proper TV functioning. And Smart TV “no audio” or “No sound on Smart TV” errors may occur on both old and new television models. Such malfunctions prevent you from watching TV programs, enjoying movies and sports matches, and listening to music. Fortunately, you can fix the TV sound without even leaving your home. Howly will tell you what causes the problem and suggest effective solutions to fix your device!
Get consultations from the top experts 24/7
Howly consists of resourceful, dedicated, and responsible professionals ready to fix “Smart TV sound not working” and other similar issues 24/7. Numerous testimonials from satisfied customers confirm the exceptional competence of our experts. We work only with top specialists with relevant qualifications and many years of experience in the field of technology. We guarantee the best service since we know the power of our experts!
People who assist you
Experts you can trust
Answers in minutes
Unlimited number of questions
Trusted & Secured
TV sound not working problems to solve with Howly
Many users wonder, “What should I do if my TV doesn’t work?” Howly experts agree that you can solve most sound problems from the comfort of your home. It’s easier than it seems if you have the necessary technical background or ask Howly for help. After all, our TV specialists solve dozens of similar issues every day and will be happy to offer you the fastest and most effective solutions. Meet a list of the most common TV audio problems users face:
- No sound when turning on Smart TV;
- Low volume issue;
- Smart TV has no sound but not muted;
- The sound cuts out after a while after turning on the TV;
- Sound disappears randomly;
- No sound on only one channel;
- Volume buttons aren’t working;
- Sound disappears when connecting peripheral units (set-top box, laptop, computer, etc.) via the HDMI port;
- Smart TV sound cuts out when connecting a headset;
- Sound suddenly disappears while watching movies.
Spot your problem? That’s great! Or maybe you have another question? Either way, welcome to Howly! Our experts will help you fix the “no sound on TV” glitch no matter how complex your case is.
How to fix sound not working on Smart TV
It’s hard to live in silent mode, we’ve all known this since the first headphones breakage. However, no one will throw away the TV and buy a new one in case of sound loss. Therefore, the problem requires an immediate solution. And if you have no idea how to fix your “Smart Smart TV no sound” issue or audio problem on another TV set, it’s better to entrust this task to professionals. So feel free to contact Howly if you fail to find a solution to your problem among the below-mentioned frequently asked questions.
Get professional help for troubleshooting “No Sound on TV” errors
Of course, you can fix the problem with TV sound without outside help, we believe in your strength! But is it worth it? Hours of brain-racking, endless web browsing in search of advice from dubious technicians, and annoying failures over and over again… Moreover, unskilled intervention in a complex electronic device often only aggravates the problem and entails other TV breakdowns. Why complicate life? Contact Howly for professional support and fix the lost sound issue in minutes!
What our members say
The sound on my TV cuts out when I connect the laptop via HDMI. How to fix the problem?
First of all, check the sound settings on your TV and laptop. If it turns out that the TV doesn’t broadcast audio, go to its settings and specify the HDMI input as the sound source. If you set everything up correctly, but the sound still disappears when you connect the laptop via HDMI, then check the cable for creases and breaks. Buy a new one if necessary. Sometimes the cause of no sound problem lies in a defective HDMI port. So, you should replace it.
The sound on my TV is very quiet. What is the reason? Can I do something?
Here are the possible reasons for the low TV volume and effective options for problem diagnostic:
- Problems with the remote – for example, when the “+/-” button is sticking due to dust or moisture. First of all, take out the batteries. If the volume stops decreasing, it’s enough to clean or replace the remote control.
- Software update. In this case, it remains only to wait a little, and the problem will resolve by itself.
- Malfunction of the sound amplifier or one of the speakers. So, you’ll need to repair or replace one of the components.
How to fix the “Samsung TV speakers not working” problem?
You can test speaker operability by doing the following:
- To prevent signal misdirection, disconnect all devices from the HDMI ports. In this state, the TV must output sound to its internal speakers.
- Press the volume up button on the remote to eliminate the no volume error.
- Try to bring the TV out of silent mode by pressing the “Mute” button.
- If you’ve been experimenting with Cinema, Concert, and other subtle audio settings and want to remove the changes, perform a reset. To do this, press the “Home” button, then go to “Settings”, and find the “Sound” section.