Updated: June 14, 2023
Was it helpful?
by Jolene Haston
Tech Expert & Writer
497 resolved issues
Verified Expert in:
Smartphones, Apps, 4G/5G issues, Mac issues

I want to send funds to my son via Jpay in Limon Correctional facility

Short summary:

  1. Call the JPay phone number: 1-800-574-5729.
  2. Have your son's Federal incarcerated individual ID and accurate spelling of his first and last names ready.
  3. Follow the prompts to enter the required information.
  4. Select the amount of money you want to send.
  5. Provide your payment details, such as your credit/debit card information.
  6. Confirm the transaction and authorize the payment.

Hello, thank you for using Howly.
Have you tried sending the funds before via JPay?


Customer Replay


There are currently several ways to send money using JPay.

  1. Through JPay.com website
  2. Using the JPay Mobile App for iPhone and Android,
  3. Or by calling a phone number.

Which option would work best for you?

Customer Replay

Call the #

Top answer

Sure, no worries.
Here is the phone number you can call to send the money through JPay to your son in Limon Correctional facility: 1-800-574-5729
Before calling, please ensure you know your loved one’s Federal incarcerated individual ID and the accurate spelling of their first and last names

Customer Replay

Thank you

banner 3
Get answers until you're satisfied
14 verified experts are online now
Expert's Assistant
Ask your question here
Share on:
Copy to clipbord
Was it helpful?
Howly expert is ready to help you with your Android problem

No comments yet...

What about starting a discussion? Be the first to share your thoughts!

Write a comment

We use cookies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, and analyze site traffic.
More info