If you like modern movie novelties and exciting TV shows, then you will be interested to know about Roku for CBS Interactive. The Howly team has prepared a fascinating and comprehensive guide to Roku and CBS Interactive that will help you learn what it is, why the channel charges, and how to cancel your subscription.
What is CBS Interactive on Roku?
CBS is a modern and convenient streaming service that allows you to watch many TV shows, movies, and videos. You can watch exclusive content that you can’t find on other streaming platforms. You can watch current shows or even find past SBC archives. Roku is a convenient and advanced player on which users can play videos from any available streaming platform. The most popular service among users is CBS. Because this service is very comfortable to use and syncs perfectly with Roku Devices. In order to use the SBC on Roku, you must subscribe. You can subscribe using your Roku account.
Why am I being charged for Roku CBS Interactive?
The use of CBS Interactive Roku is subject to a fixed monthly fee, according to the rate that was specified at the time of subscription. However, users sometimes encounter unknown charges from Roku for CBS Interactive. In this case, it is necessary to proceed as follows:
- Firstly, go to the official Roku website. You can just click here.
- Then log in to your account. You must log in to the account from which you subscribed.
- Go to your Account Settings and find the Account, payments & subscriptions tab. Click on the option to open it.
- In the window that opens, you can find active subscriptions that charge you.
If you receive an unrecognized Roku payment, you should immediately check your active subscriptions. Most likely, you have a subscription that charges you regularly.
How to cancel CBS Interactive
If you realize that Roku for CBS Interactive charge is too expensive, or you don’t want to use the paid subscription service anymore, then you can cancel it. You can do this from any device that is convenient for you.
If you have your Roku device handy, you can cancel your subscription with it. It only takes a few minutes. Here are the step-by-step instructions:
- Use the remote control on your device to find and select the CBS Interactive channel.
- Point to the desired channel and press the Home button. This is necessary to open the settings menu.
- In the menu that opens, find the Manage subscription tab and open it.
- You should find the Cancel subscription function and click here. Don’t forget to confirm the action so that the selected settings are saved. Done!
PC or laptop
You can also cancel your subscription from your laptop or PC. It’s very quick and easy to do, with just a few clicks of the mouse. Here’s a handy and simple guide to help you:
- Start by going to the official Roku website on your PC or laptop. You can just click here.
- Then log in to your account with your username and password. Don’t forget that you need to log in to the account from which you subscribed.
- Then in the account settings, find the Manage your subscriptions tab. Click on it.
- Choose a subscription to CBS and click Cancel. That’s it.
You can also cancel your subscription from your cell phone: iPhone or Android. It’s very convenient because you can unsubscribe on your way to work, in the subway, or while walking your dog. Here’s a short and working instruction:
- Using Safari or any other convenient browser, open Roku’s site and log in.
- In your account, find the Subscriptions tab and open it.
- Find your CBS subscription and cancel it. Remember to confirm your action. Done!
If you see that your card is regularly charged, it means that you have a subscription to Roku. You should check your account for active subscriptions and Roku for CBS Interactive cancel if necessary. If there are no active subscriptions and you are still being charged, contact support.
Unsubscribing to Roku is easy and can be done from any device. This article has step-by-step instructions for the Roku device, PC, and smartphone.
Roku is a convenient and modern device that allows you to broadcast many channels. To watch only modern TV shows and quality movies, you can subscribe to CBS. In this article, you will learn what is CBS Interactive, why it charges, and how to unsubscribe at any time.