Xbox is a video game console that all video game fans will appreciate. To get access to the most exciting and dynamic games, you need to subscribe. But if you want to cancel Xbox Live Gold subscription, you can do it very easily. In this article, you will learn different ways and methods of unsubscribing. For example, how to cancel Xbox Live without Xbox using only your phone or browser. Save this useful article for yourself and use it to unsubscribe without any problems.
How to cancel my Xbox Live — a step-by-step guide for your browser, console, and phone
How to cancel Xbox Live subscription using a browser
If you decide to cancel your Xbox subscription, you can do so in just a few clicks. You can do it using any convenient browser. Just follow the instructions:
- Open your browser page and go to the official Microsoft Xbox website. You can just click here.
- Enter your data and click the Login button.
- Now, go to your account and look carefully at the tab interface. Find the Xbox button and click on it.
- In this section, find the Cancel Auto Payment button. Click it and you’re done. Now go back to your account and check if the settings you set are saved.
These steps will help you to cancel Xbox auto-renew and stop subscribing. Just four simple steps and a few clicks of the mouse. Very easy to perform, even for a child.
How to cancel Xbox Live membership using Xbox One
You can cancel your subscription not only from your browser but also using your Xbox. Here are short and simple instructions for doing so:
- Take your console and plug it in. Next, find your account in the settings and log in to it.
- In the menu that opens, find the Subscriptions tab. You will now see a list of all subscriptions.
- Now pick up the controller and use it to find the Xbox Live Gold subscription in the list. Click on A to select it.
- In the window that opens, you will find a Cancel Subscription button. This is where you need to click.
- Next, you’ll see native prompts to help you Unsubscribe. Follow them and everything will work out!
These simple instructions will help you to cancel automatic renewal Xbox Live. And you don’t need to be a professional player at all to accomplish this task.
How to cancel Xbox Live subscription on a phone
You can also unsubscribe using your phone. To cancel Xbox Live on iPhone, follow these instructions:
- Open Safari or any other browser on your phone. Then go to the official website and log in to your account.
- In your account, find the Subscriptions tab and click on it. This will open a list of all your subscriptions.
- Now click on Unsubscribe. This allows you to cancel your subscription and deactivate recurring billing.
It’s done. That’s how you were able to cancel Xbox Live subscription on phone in just a few minutes. Now, your unsubscribe is deactivated and your credit card or payment account will no longer be charged.
How to cancel Xbox Live account and get a refund
Whether you get a refund after you cancel your subscription depends on when you decide to cancel. You can return money only during the test period. It lasts exactly 30 days. After that time, you will no longer be able to get a refund for your subscription. If you request to cancel after your trial period is over, you will not get your money back.
However, money that has already been charged for subscriptions is not refunded. If you don’t want to lose your money, you have two options:
- Watch carefully and have time to cancel your subscription before the end of the trial period.
- Use your subscription until the end of the paid period and have time to cancel before the new billing cycle begins.
If you have any questions about your refund, you can contact customer service.
If you don’t see the Unsubscribe option, make sure you’re in the right account. It could also be because you have unpaid subscription bills. Then you should pay the unpaid bill first, and then cancel the subscription.
If you have been charged for your subscription, it is likely that your trial period has expired, and you are now being charged a monthly recurring fee. This is described in the subscription rules that you accepted before your trial began. You can cancel your subscription now (but you cannot get your money back), or you can use your subscription until your paid period expires and then cancel it.
You can reactivate your subscription in your account settings under the “Subscriptions” tab. Read how to find it in this article above.
The Xbox console is a cool device for anyone who loves to play video games. It gives you lots of new and exciting games. But if you want to cancel Xbox Live gold, you can do it very easily and quickly, with just a few clicks. The best ways to cancel your subscription are described in this article. Thanks to this article, you’ll find that unsubscribing can be very quick and easy. You can do it in just a few clicks in different ways: via console, browser, or phone. Save this article and keep it handy, so you don’t lose this useful guide.