BeenVerified is a tool that helps you to find publicly available information about another person such as criminal record, company data, vehicle number, etc. But once you find out the needed data, you start looking at how to cancel BeenVerified. And Howly is here to help you! Stick to instructions from our experts and you will be able to withdraw your subscription within an hour!
How to cancel BeenVerified membership: 6 easy options
You have six ways to revoke your subscription to BeenVerified. You can chat with a support agent on the official website, call a hotline or write an email. If you start your membership via mobile, you can cancel the subscription on BeenVerified with iCloud and Google Play subscription managers. You can also use external tools like DoNotPay. But in that case, you should provide a 9-digit verification ID, your full name, and other information that identifies you as the owner.
How to cancel a BeenVerified subscription online
If you want to stop your membership but don’t like to chat, stick to this instruction:
- Go to the BeenVerified site and sign in.
- Open Contact Page and request to withdraw your account.
- Tell them a 9-digit BeenVerified ID. You can find it on the right-hand side of the Dashboard of your BeenVerified account and in your New Member Welcome email.
- Wait for the email that notifies you about the cancellation.
How to cancel BeenVerified membership over the phone
This option fits talkative persons who gladly talk with the customer support agent. Follow these steps to unsubscribe:
- Call the BeenVerified hotline: 1-888-579-5910. You may wait up to 10-15 minutes until the service links you with the support agent.
- Tell the agent the ID number of your account and ask them to cancel a BeenVerified account.
- Wait for a confirmation letter to your email.
How to cancel membership on BeenVerified via email
You can also write an email to BeenVerified agents email@example.com. Write the letter where you wish to stop your membership and provide the 9-digit ID number. The support agent may ask you for your full name, phone number, and address for additional user confirmation.
How to cancel a BeenVerified subscription on Apple devices
If you start your membership on Apple devices or by using Apple Pay, you can stop in the right on your phone’s settings:
- Go to the Settings.
- Tap on your photo to open the account menu.
- Find Memberships & Subscriptions.
- Look for BeenVerified and press Cancel.
You will have access to your BeenVerified account up to the next billing date.
How to cancel a subscription to BeenVerified on Android devices?
If you start your membership on an Android device, you can withdraw it from Google Play. To do this open the subscription manager and revoke the account. Here is how you can manage this:
- Open Google Play.
- Tap on the icon with your photo.
- Find Subscriptions → BeenVerified → Cancel.
How to cancel BeenVerified membership with third-party services
You can also use an external tool to cancel a BeenVerified subscription. They have a similar algorithm:
- Log into this service and share the mail synced with other services.
- Find a membership that you wish to cancel on the list.
- Wait for 1-3 days until their team contact BeenVerified agents and cancel membership on beenverified.
- Once they withdraw your account, you will get a notification.
Many users cancel a BeenVerified subscription with the DoNotPay service, but you can use any suitable alternative.
- How to cancel BeenVerified membership: 6 easy options
- How to cancel a BeenVerified subscription online
- How to cancel BeenVerified membership over the phone
- How to cancel membership on BeenVerified via email
- How to cancel a BeenVerified subscription on Apple devices
- How to cancel a subscription to BeenVerified on Android devices?
- How to cancel BeenVerified membership with third-party services
- Wrapping up
BeenVerified could give you a refund. But they handle all requests on a case-by-case basis. So contact them via live chat, or hotline or write a letter to a firstname.lastname@example.org
The easiest way is to write an email to email@example.com with your 9-digit verification ID. If you’ve subscribed with iPhone or Android, stop your membership with built-in subscription managers.
You can withdraw it the same way as a regular subscription. Talk with a support agent via chat, hotline, or email. Use third-party cancellation services. If you start membership on your Android or iOS device, use their built-in subscription managers.
You can cancel a BeenVerified account in five ways. The most common is via online chat on the website, by calling a hotline, or by email. Give the agent your 9-digit ID, full name, and other information confirming your authenticity.
You can also cancel an account on BeenVerified with third-party services like DoNotPay. Give your email address, share the 9-digit ID, and give other confirmation information. DoNotPay contacts the BeenVerified agents instead of you.
If you start your membership on the phone, you can end it similarly. Go to the Apple ID settings if you start to use BeenVerified on the iPhone or iPad. Use the Google Play subscription-manager to cancel BeenVerified (trial included).
No comments yet...