Starz is an Amazon subscription service that gives you direct streaming access to Starz Original (like Black Mafia Family and Run the World) and blockbuster movies. But it’s pricey — almost $9/month. So, when it comes to saving money, users want to withdraw the Amazon Starz subscription as an expensive one. Howly experts are welcome to help you with user-friendly instructions!
How to cancel Starz: 7 effortless options
You have seven ways to stop your membership. Which way to choose depends on how you’ve subscribed in the first place. If you start your journey on Amazon, you should stop a Starz subscription on the Amazon site or app. Check the built-in subscription manager if you use an Apple or Android device. Firestick and Roku owners should check the app’s settings. If you want to withdraw Starz on Prime Video or Hulu, open the service, go to profile settings, and remove this membership.
How to cancel Starz through Amazon
It’s the easiest way to stop your membership. Just follow these steps and you’re done:
- Open Amazon.com and sign in.
- Look for the Accounts & Lists.
- Go to Memberships & Subscriptions → Prime Channels → Starz → Cancel.
- You’ll see a discount offer. Reject it and select Cancel.
Once you withdraw a Starz subscription on Amazon, the service may ask you why you are leaving.
How to cancel Starz on Amazon Prime
If you are a fan of Prime Video, you have your way of stopping Starz membership. Stick to this guide:
- Open the Prime Video site in any browser.
- Sign in and go to the Accounts and Lists.
- Find Memberships and Subscriptions → Prime Channels → Starz → Cancel.
- You may see some discount deals. Ignore them and choose Cancel.
And you’re done! From that moment you turned off your Starz subscription on Amazon Prime.
How to cancel Starz subscription on Fire TV
Firestick is Amazon’s media player. That means it has direct access to all Starz features, including the cancellation process. Follow the next instructions to withdraw your membership:
- Open the web browser on your TV and sign in to Amazon.
- Choose Accounts & Lists → Digital Content and Devices → Your Apps → Manage → Your Subscription.
- Find Starz and select Action → Turn off Auto-renewal.
Congrats! You withdraw a Starz subscription on Amazon Firestick.
How to cancel Starz subscription on Roku
If you started your Starz membership from the Roku site, you could stop the membership the same way. Use your Roku account to cancel Starz:
- Open the Roku site, log in, and go to the Welcome tab.
- Find Manage subscriptions → Starz → Unsubscribe.
If you have Roku TV, stick to this instruction to revoke Starz (free trial included):
- Start the Roku player and press the physical Home button on the remote.
- Choose Channel Store → Streaming → Starz.
- Press the remote’s * (Star) physical button to open the menu.
- Choose to Manage → Unsubscribe → Confirm.
How to cancel Starz on Hulu
You can remove this member from your Hulu account the same way as you withdraw any other subscription:
- Sign in to the Hulu website.
- Click on your profile picture to get into the Account → Your subscription → Starz → Cancel.
- Hulu asks you to pause the membership or give some valuable discounts. Reject them and select Continue to cancel.
After you successfully cancel the Starz account on Hulu, you’ll see a “Your subscription will be canceled.” memo.
How to cancel Starz on Apple TV
This instruction works if you start your membership from any Apple device. The main criteria here is they should run under the same Apple ID. Here is your guide:
- Go to the main menu of your Apple TV.
- Run Settings → Users and Accounts.
- Find your account. Usually, its name matches Apple ID. Open it and find Starz.
- Stick to the instructions on the screen to withdraw your membership.
How to cancel Starz on Android
Android cancellation procedure has the same structure. But instead of settings, you should withdraw Starz subscription on the app manager:
- Open Google Play.
- Tap on the profile photo.
- Choose Payments & Subscriptions → Starz → Cancel.
- Confirm your intentions and provide the reason why you are leaving.
- How to cancel Starz: 7 effortless options
- How to cancel Starz through Amazon
- How to cancel Starz on Amazon Prime
- How to cancel Starz subscription on Fire TV
- How to cancel Starz subscription on Roku
- How to cancel Starz on Hulu
- How to cancel Starz on Apple TV
- How to cancel Starz on Android
- Wrapping up
You can stop your membership anytime you want and have access to the paid content up to the next billing day. During cancellation, you just stop the auto-renewal payment.
Go to Settings and tap on your picture. Choose Subscriptions → Starz. Press Cancel. But this instruction will work only if you subscribed to the device with the same Apple ID.
Only if you subscribed less than 2-3 days ago and don’t watch any content under your subscription. In this case, you can try to talk with Starz support and ask for a refund. But in other cases, there are no refunds.
Go to the Accounts and Lists → Memberships → Prime Video → Starz → Cancel.
Starz provides you with seven different ways to stop their membership. You should stop your membership the same way you started it if you want to withdraw Starz free trial on Android or Apple, open GPlay and iCloud settings. Fire Stick and Roku owners should check the app’s settings on their media players. If you start it on the Amazon website, you could end it the same way or with the Amazon Shopping app. But if you use Prime or Hulu, open their websites, go to account settings, and withdraw the membership from there.
No comments yet...