Android is a highly versatile and popular operating system. Millions of people choose Android phones because of their convenience and smooth performance. But still, the operating system isn’t as perfect as we all would like. It happens that the phone freezes. And the problem usually occurs at the most inopportune moment – when you’re playing games or using another app. Fortunately, there’s a way out. Howly will answer the question, “Why does my phone keep freezing?” and help you solve the issue!
Howly boasts the best technical specialists! We can say this with confidence as we select our team members very carefully. Each expert has a license, passes 4-step verification, and proves their hard and soft skills. All in all, Howly has over 1000 professionals ready to solve your technical problems 24/7. Therefore, you’ll get quick solutions to any, even the most complicated, gadget issues.
Popular Reasons Why Android Phone Keeps Freezing
It may be difficult to answer the question, “Why does my phone screen keep freezing?” if you aren’t tech-savvy. But don’t worry. Howly experts are always happy to help you. Our specialists distinguish the main causes of a freezing cell phone:
- App glitch;
- Lack of storage space;
- Cache overflow;
- Slow processor;
- Outdated firmware;
- Root access problem;
- Incompatible SD card;
- Too many processes are running simultaneously.
Common Phone Freezing Issues Howly Can Solve
Howly experts have been troubleshooting Android devices for many years, but they note that the frozen phone problem has become even more popular in recent times. Here are the top 10 issues our specialists solve most often:
- Phone screen isn’t responding to touch;
- Phone freezes and gets too hot;
- Camera app is crashing;
- Phone freezes and restarts;
- All Android apps keep crashing;
- Phone freezes when charging;
- Phone freezes when making calls;
- Phone gets stuck on boot;
- Android games freeze on startup;
- Android app update stuck.
We’ve listed these problems as they’re the most popular. But you can contact Howly with any Android or iPhone issue you have – our experts will handle it!
Ways to Fix Freezing Screen on Android
A frozen phone deprives you of the opportunity to use the device to the fullest. Therefore, it’s important to know how to fix the problem to make your gadget function properly. The easiest and fastest way to deal with Android freezes is to contact Howly for an online consultation. You can also consider the frequently asked questions of our customers if you have the same problem.
How to fix the freezing app on Android?
If your Android application keeps freezing, we recommend that you:
- Restart your device;
- Reinstall the app;
- Update the app;
- Turn Airplane Mode on and off;
- Clear app data and cache;
- Wipe cache partition in Recovery Mode;
- Update the firmware;
- Perform a factory reset;
- Free up storage space.
How to unfreeze my Android screen? It’s not responding.
If your phone’s screen keeps freezing and doesn’t respond to touch, there are some options you can try out to solve the problem. Therefore, do the following to fix your device:
- Hold the Power button for a few seconds and restart your phone;
- Hold the Power button and the Volume button (both up and down) for 10 – 20 seconds, and your smartphone will reboot;
- Take out the battery for 20-30 seconds, then put it back in, and turn on the gadget;
- Hold the Power button and the Volume Down button and reset your phone to factory settings.
My phone freezes a lot. How can I stop it?
Constant phone freezes can be very annoying. However, it’s easy to solve the problem. Try the below-mentioned solutions one by one:
- Reboot your phone;
- Update the Android system;
- Update all apps;
- Clear cache in all apps;
- Close and reinstall a frozen app;
- Clean up phone memory by deleting junk files and unnecessary apps.
Get Instant Professional Help from Howly
Top-ranked specialists aren’t the only advantage of Howly. We do our best to provide customers with high-quality service in all aspects. And the speed of problem-solving is also of great importance, especially if your phone keeps freezing. Therefore, we’ll start working on your issue right away. All you need to do is write a message in the chat window and tell us about your problem. Leave the rest to the professionals!