Troubleshoot iPad Air issues with Howly
- Ask questions - get answers from high-class professionals 24/7
- Unlimited chats for active members. Cancel anytime
- Main Page
- iPad Air issues
Read article >
Read article >
Fix iPad Air problems like a pro with Howly experts
iPad Air touchscreen not working? Have trouble receiving notifications? Your device has stopped pairing with Bluetooth accessories? Or maybe you are facing annoying iCloud/iTunes crashes? Although iPad Air is one of the most decent tablets Apple has ever released, its performance still leaves much to be desired. And while users fussily surf the Internet looking for trustworthy DIY solutions, Howly fixes iPad Air in minutes!
Get consultations from the top experts 24/7
If you’re looking for a highly-competent technician to troubleshoot iPad Air quickly and reliably, welcome to Howly. Our specialists are well-versed in Apple products and have extensive experience in solving various types of technical problems. These are 100% professionals passionate about their work and committed to helping people 24/7. Rest assured, our experts will do their best to repair your device as quickly as possible.
People who assist you
Experts you can trust
Answers in minutes
Unlimited number of questions
Trusted & Secured
Frequently-occurred iPad Air issues users face
In general, there are just a few complaints about iPad Air. The device is doing pretty well when performing both simple and more complex everyday tasks. But still, there are some flaws and glitches to deal with. So, meet the top 10 iPad Air crashes Howly customers often encounter.
- Charging problems;
- Random app crashes;
- Wi-Fi connectivity errors;
- Back/Front camera issues;
- iPad Air screen problems;
- Troubles pairing Bluetooth devices;
- Unresponsive or erratic touchscreen;
- Broken Home button;
- Missing photos or videos;
We’ve just listed the most common worrying complaints of our users. Howly specialists will get any other iPad issue fixed easily, regardless of your device generation and model!
Typical causes of iPad Air breakdowns
The main reason why users have difficulties fixing Apple tablets lies in the inability to diagnose the problem. And it's really harder than it seems if you have little expertise. Moreover, there are quite a lot of issues that can lead to iPad Air failures. Howly experts share the typical ones:
- Software glitches;
- Low battery;
- Outdated/absent drivers;
- Damaged LCD screen;
- Full storage;
- Broken charging port;
- Buggy apps;
- Outdated iOS version;
- Malware, viruses, and other security issues.
Why entrust your problem with iPad Air to Howly specialists
Many users find Howly a reliable and trustworthy repair service – you can check it easily by reading the reviews of our customers. And we’ll be happy to prove our expertise to you in practice! But for now, explore the top reasons why people choose us to fix iPad Air bugs and crashes:
- We care about our customers. We do our best so that people leave us satisfied and smiling. Our experts are approachable and friendly and always give 100% effort to help our customers.
- We have a solution to any trouble. From simple iPad Air screen issues to severe system bugs, you can fix any problem easily with our experts. Be sure that your device is in capable hands.
- We save you time. We save you the hassle of spending the better part of your day looking for an Apple service center in your city. Online troubleshooting is easy – just let us know your problem and iPad Air model, and we'll take care of the rest.
What our members say
Why does the iPad Air 2 fail to charge? Is there a solution?
Potential culprits are a broken charger, damaged cable, or system bugs. To solve the problem, try a different charging cable and adapter. Another iPad Air 2 troubleshooting option is to restart the device.
I'm having trouble connecting Bluetooth accessories to my iPad. What should I do?
Keep your devices close to each other and reconnect both of them to Bluetooth. The issue may also be in outdated drivers. Check for their updates in the iPad settings. Also, make sure your accessory has enough charge and works well.
How to fix iPad Air's frequent shutdowns?
Apple products usually shut down due to overheating or low battery. If you've just charged your iPad and it's still turning off, then it's a temperature problem to blame. Just let the device cool down for an hour or two.
My iPad is going crazy after the screen replacement. How to fix it?
Abnormal iPad functioning may appear as a result of ghost touches. Careful screen clearing will help you fix the problem. The last resort is to create a system backup and then reset your tablet.