Expert: Daniel Moore
Daniel Moore (Expert): Hello, thank you for contacting Howly! I am here to help you today! May I know your first name, please?
Customer: Yes! I’m *****
Daniel Moore: Nice to meet you, *****!
Daniel Moore: What company are you trying to contact now?
Customer: UPS. My package has an incorrect address on it.
Daniel Moore: You can reroute packages online when you create a UPS.com profile and enable UPS My Choice. This will allow an address change online.
- Log in to UPS.com to view your My Choice dashboard.
- Create a user ID on UPS.com. Once your address is registered, notifications for all future deliveries will come by email.
- Select Your Package: Click on “Delivery Options.” If you don’t see “Delivery Options,” the shipper has restricted this option.
- Reroute your package to a different location or change the delivery date.
- If that does not work, call UPS directly at 1-800-742-5877
Customer: Thank you, Daniel. The package was returned to sender to I’ll contact them. You’ve been very helpful.
Daniel Moore: I’m glad I was able to get that sorted out for you. Is there anything else I can assist you with today?