Fitness clubs have always enjoyed great popularity among those seeking ways to enhance their physical well-being. And LA Fitness is no exception. It’s a widely-known chain of gyms which boasts 700 clubs throughout the US and Canada. By purchasing its monthly subscription, customers get access to a great variety of amenities, effective workouts, and personal training with highly-qualified staff. But even all these perks can’t keep those willing to cancel a membership at LA Fitness. Why do people leave? The most popular reason lies on the surface – it may be unbearable to pay for the gym on a month-to-month basis. In addition, the competition is high, and people often switch sports facilities looking for the best club to fit their workout needs.
Anyway, if you’re considering your options to get out of the LA Fitness contract, this guide covers all the crucial things you need to know. Explore detailed steps to terminate your membership without going to the club!
LA Fitness how to cancel membership issues users have
No matter how simple the process of removing a gym account is, it doesn’t keep LA Fitness members out of trouble. At the same time, the membership plan and club location make no difference – problems still arise all of a sudden. Since Howly has already been solving user issues, we can highlight the most common concerns LA Fitness members experience when seeking ways to break ties with the club.
- charges persist after account cancellation;
- failures to cancel a LA Fitness personal training;
- troubles contacting support by phone;
- LA Fitness login issues;
- double billing for a month;
- refund issues;
- cancellation form refuses to open;
- difficulties filling out the cancellation form.
No matter how intricate your problem is, Howly experts will deal with it right away. Even if the situation seems hopeless, we’ll prove the contrary!
How to cancel LA Fitness membership by phone
This is the fastest and easiest solution to terminate your fitness plan. By making a phone call, you have an opportunity to cancel the LA Fitness membership immediately. Moreover, you can solve a number of other issues by consulting with a customer team representative. Explore a step-by-step algorithm to make the process smooth:
- Call 949-255-7200 (find out the working hours in the picture below).
- Once you’re matched with a support representative, tell them that you’re eager to quit your membership.
- Provide all the information the rep will request for cancellation approval.
How to cancel LA Fitness membership online
Another convenient solution to cancel a LA Fitness contract is to send your customer request through email. To say more, this is the only option to complete the entire process online. The steps are straightforward:
- Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Write your billing address, name, mobile phone number, date of your birth, email, address of the nearest gym, and the last 4 digits of your bank card.
- Wait for their response.
How to cancel LA Fitness account manually via mail
It’s probably the most bothersome option available to you. If the previous methods require almost no effort, manual membership cancellation requires a bit of paperwork and obviously takes more time. Therefore, you’ll need to go through the following process:
- Visit the LA Fitness web page using your smartphone or computer and log in.
- Once you enter your profile, explore the Account Information tab at the top of the screen – you’ll see a list of administrative operations to perform with your LA Fitness account.
- Spot a link for the cancellation form and click on it.
- Fill in the form with valid details and print it out. Don’t forget to sign the form.
- Now, all that remains is to send your cancellation form to the company. Their mail address is outlined below:
LA Fitness, PO Box 54170, Irvine, CA 92619-4170.
- You now should wait for a couple of days and get in touch with their customer support. Ensure LA Fitness has approved your request.
Yes, the company provides an opportunity to freeze your subscription, but you still have to pay for it. However, the fee varies from $10/month to $35/6 months depending on your membership type.
Sadly, there’s no way to stop your membership via the LA Fitness app. The only options available for you include cancellation by email, phone, or mail.
It’s better to call LA Fitness to manage your subscription plan and get direct instructions on how to end it. Also, you can cancel the LA Fitness personal trainer membership by visiting a local gym and speaking with the club manager.
Like most fitness clubs these days, LA Fitness doesn’t allow terminating memberships online via the website. And this is a big disadvantage since you can’t unsubscribe in a few clicks at any time convenient for you. However, you can still cancel a LA Fitness membership rapidly by calling customer support or alternatively sending an email or mail to the company.
We’ll be happy to know that this guide has helped you. In case you’re still struggling to deal with your problem, contact Howly. Our specialists know how to stop the LA Fitness membership and fix almost any issues with gym accounts.