Table of content:
- How to Cancel the BET Plus Subscription on Amazon Prime
- How to Cancel the BET Plus Subscription Through the Website
- How to Unsubscribe from iOS Devices
- Remove BET Plus from an Apple TV
- How to Unsubscribe on Android Device
- Delete Your Subscription with Roku
- How to Cancel BET Plus via Email
- Final Thoughts
BET Plus is a streaming service available on various devices with a free 7-day trial. Then, it charges $9.99 per month if you agree to use the pack’s services in the future. However, those who have not appreciated the service may want to cancel the BET Plus subscription.
While reading the post, you will learn about the details of stopping your free trial on time and avoiding recurring payments.
How to Cancel the BET Plus Subscription on Amazon Prime
You may cancel your BET Plus subscription on Amazon from a desktop or mobile device:
- Log in to your Amazon Prime account.
- Select the Manage Your Prime Video Channels menu.
- Go to Prime Video Channels.
- Pick the sub you want to remove.
- Hit Cancel Channel and confirm.
Do not forget to accept a self-service refund if you want to make your cancellation valid instantly.
How to Cancel the BET Plus Subscription Through the Website
Let’s see how to cancel your BET Plus subscription via the service’s online platform.
- Enter the BET Plus official website and sign in.
- Click the Gear button in the upper right corner.
- Land the Settings page.
- Find the Subscription section and choose the Manage Subscription option.
- Click the Cancel Subscription button and confirm your intention by clicking the “Yes, Cancel” field in the pop-up window.
How to Unsubscribe from iOS Devices
“How to cancel my BET Plus subscription from iPhone?” The process is very straightforward if you follow the instruction below:
- Go to Settings.
- Enter the iTunes & App Store section.
- Tap the Apple ID option and View Apple ID.
- Choose Subscriptions.
- Go to Manage and find BET+.
- Cancel the sub and confirm.
Everything is done effortlessly and in just a minute of your time.
Remove BET Plus from an Apple TV
How do you cancel the BET Plus subscription on your Apple TV? First, go to the “Settings menu” and navigate to the “General” button. Scroll down until you find and hit the “Manage Storage” option.
Then, choose the BET+ app to highlight and pick the trash bin icon adjacent to it to delete the BET+ subscription. Confirm your decision.
How to Unsubscribe from BET Plus on an Android Device
Let’s see how to cancel Bet Plus on an Android phone:
- Enter Google Play in the Search field on your Android-driven smartphone or tablet.
- Choose the Menu Subscriptions section.
- Pick the sub you would like to cancel.
- Tap the Cancel Subscription option.
Before taking those steps, make sure you have signed in to the correct Google Account.
Delete Your Subscription with Roku
If you do not want to use the streaming service on your Roku device, consider the following algorithm:
- Hit the “Home” button on the Roku remote.
- Navigate through the grid channels using directional control buttons to find the BET + subscription option.
- Press the * button and highlight the BET+ channel simultaneously.
- Pick “Manage Subscription”.
- Choose “Cancel Subscription”.
Complete the process by pressing the “Done” button.
How to Cancel BET Plus via Email
You should make a couple of steps:
First, send the email to [email protected], including “Cancel BET+ subscription” in the subject field.
Then, provide the required account details and request to stop the Bet Plus sub before the time of the next payment.
Note that the cancellation is available anytime, keeping you watching the content until the pack expires. In addition, you should consider canceling the trial from the same device you have used for registration. For instance, signing up via iPhone means the cancellation through Apple ID. In turn, Android owners have to proceed via Google Play.