Fast iPhone troubleshooting from Howly 24/7
- Ask questions - get answers from high-class professionals 24/7
- Unlimited chats for active members. Cancel anytime
- Main Page
Read article >
Read article >
Chat with iPhone experts
The word combination “iPhone problems” looks like an oxymoron, as iPhone is one of the most stable and high-quality smartphones with an excellent reputation. And yet, the problems with the Apple phone are not mythical but real. However, they are often associated not with the device’s weaknesses but with careless exploitation. Either way, Howly will help you fix any issues, so you don’t even have to call Apple support.
Get consultations from the top experts 24/7
The Howly team consists of the best experts in the field of technology. Each of our clients has an opportunity to get Apple technical support in the form of personal consultation from a certified specialist and ask an unlimited number of questions. Our experts are happy to help you 24 hours a day. They provide quick solutions to any problem with iPhone and other Apple products. High-quality service is guaranteed!
People who assist you
Experts you can trust
Answers in minutes
Unlimited number of questions
Trusted & Secured
Get instant iPhone help & diagnostics from Howly experts
Smartphones treacherously crash at the most inopportune moment. If you have ever gone to a service center to get Apple iPhone help, you know how long it may take to fix the device. And Howly offers instant online assistance as we match you with the best expert in minutes. You don’t even have to get off the couch! Send us a message – and we will solve your problem via live chat or remote connection to your device. Feel free to contact Howly with any questions. Our clients often ask us to deal with the following issues:
- Wi-Fi connection problem;
- iPhone 11/12 green screen;
- iPhone 13 pink screen;
- iPhone overheats when restoring/launching apps;
- Speaker or microphone isn’t working correctly;
- Problems with Face ID and fingerprints;
- Inability to back up data to iTunes or iCloud;
- Volume button is stuck;
- iPhone is unable to install the iOS update;
- Bluetooth issues.
These are the main issues that concern iPhone owners. Howly experts solve dozens of other problems every day. So contact us if you need any other Apple phone help.
Frequent iPhone crashes Howly experts deal with
iPhone traditionally works stably in the first 5-6 months after purchase. As time passes, users report various issues with the device and seek Apple iOS support. Whatever problem you face, your case is not unique. Our experts have already helped thousands of iOS lovers bring their devices back to life. And there is nothing better than happy and grateful customers. Check out the questions Howly experts answer most often.
Why is my iPhone battery draining so fast?
This problem is not uncommon, and it often happens with iPhones that are already a few years old. As a rule, the reason is the battery, which gradually loses capacity after a certain period of use. This is a natural and inevitable process. In this case, you need to replace the iPhone battery. In addition, fast battery draining can be associated with improper device exploitation (for example, using an iPhone in sub-zero temperatures). In some cases, the cause of the rapid battery draining issue lies in the motherboard power controller.
I forgot my Apple ID password. How to reset it?
- Go to https://appleid.apple.com/
- Click the “Forgot Apple ID or password” button and enter your login.
- After that, the service will offer to “Reset Apple ID password” or “Answer security questions.”
- In the first option, you will be able to reset your password via email.
- If you do not have access to your email, use the second option – “Answer security questions.” If you enter the correct answers, the system will allow you to recover your password and create a new one.
You can also reset your password using the Apple Support app. If you still have any problems, call Apple customer service.
How to fix my iPhone’s Wi-Fi connection?
If you are sure of the signal quality but Wi-Fi doesn’t work properly on your iPhone, follow these steps:
- Turn off all third-party programs.
- Restart iPhone.
- Make sure Wi-Fi is enabled in settings.
- Reset your network settings.
- Update your router firmware to the latest version.
- Check if the Internet works on other devices.
If the steps taken don’t solve the problem, you should contact Howly specialists. They will conduct a deep diagnosis of your device and reveal the true reason why your iPhone isn’t connecting to Wi-Fi.
Apple iPhone help for everyone 24/7
Over 10 million people have already reached out to Howly for help. What is the reason for such popularity? Our service is made for people: who need urgent iPhone, iMac, or Apple iPad support and those looking for simpler solutions. No matter how complicated your problem seems, we will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to solve it. Fix iPhone issues as soon as they appear, and you will be able to enjoy your device much longer!