When people choose an Internet provider, they most often read reviews or ask friends. However, even proven modem models can be defective or have other technical problems. Among the most common problems with a CenturyLink return label – not working or a bad internet signal. If you face one of these or any other problem, do not despair. You can still notice yours or get your money back. However, first, you will need to prove that it was not you who broke the modem. Also, the device should not have cracks or serious damage.
We advise you to read this article for those who have encountered such a problem and are just about to purchase a modem. It is better to know the procedure in advance so as not to overstay the deadlines. A router is something that a modern person cannot do without, so it should work without failures. Let us find out under what conditions and how a return is possible to step by step.
Is Centurylink Return Label Possible?
You can return almost any equipment if you find a malfunction for technical reasons. Return label CenturyLink is no exception. However, you must follow specific rules for your return to be approved. Also, the equipment must be in good condition. For example, if you find a modem malfunctioning and want to exchange it or get a refund, you must:
- Have a leased modem, as this is technically a device passport.
- Contact the service center for repair. If it is closed in your area, you can issue a replacement or return it after 30 days.
- Once you have completed the return request, ship the equipment within 30 days.
In What Causes I Can Make a Centurylink Return Label Request?
If you urgently need money and decide to return your modem after its successful work, this option will not work. There must be specific reasons for your return, for example, CenturyLink drop-off. Among the most common:
- Lights on modem work, but no internet;
- Only the red indicator works, and the Internet does not work;
- There is the Internet, but the indicators do not work;
- Very slow signal;
- Online internet frequently disconnects;
- WiFi does not work.
Remember that you must first try to solve the problem of the product. Then, if the service did not help you, you could request a return.
Most Popular CenturyLink Modem Return Label Options
The CenturyLink modem return section describes all possible options on the official website. However, first, you must log in (fill in your name and address).
- You can download the return label template in PDF format from the website and print it when you can. All UPS stores can print this file for you free of charge.
- You can request a QR code. It is a special digital code that you can show to UPS stores, and they will print a label for you. They can also manage the sending themselves if you bring a modem and put your signature.
- If, for some reason, you cannot print the document yourself or contact the store, then order a label by mail. It usually arrives within one to two weeks.
You can choose any of the methods proposed above, and the main thing is to remember the rules and terms of return.
Where Can I Return My CenturyLink Equipment?
These locations you can contact to:
- The UPS Store;
- Parcel Plus;
- Postal Annex + Inc;
- Postnet International Franchise Corp;
- Pak Mail Centers of America;
- Handle with Care Packaging Store.
Google CenturyLink return locations nearby to your area.
Prepaid USPS Method of CenturyLink Return
We already mentioned a little about this method in the previous section. You can prepare everything you need at home and bring it to the store, and they will take care of the timely delivery. Do not forget to pick up a particular ticket, which will indicate the date and time when you left the faulty modem and the label there.
You can also ask to print the label in the store, but you must prepare a CenturyLink print return label in PDF format or QR code in advance. Ensure that the label is not pasted with the faulty modem on the box.
UPS Shipping Method of Century Link Returns
Assemble your modem and all power cords, wireless accessories, and follow the following steps:
- Pack these items in a hard case with intact flaps. Use cushioning material to ensure the device stays in place and is well packaged.
- Close the box with strong shipping tape.
- Cover or remove the pre-shipment label on the outside of the box.
- Bend the printed label along a solid line. Stick it on the side in the transparent transport bag or cover the entire label with transparent shipping tape.
- Drop off the box at any UPS Center nearby.
Useful Tips for CenturyLink Equipment Return Label
It is better to be safe, so here are some tips to keep when returning your device.
- If you are asked to check the hardware status or confirm that you have shipped a device, you must provide confirmation or record. For example, you should shoot product videos before and after packaging and save receipts, tracking payments, and shipment serial numbers.
- Make sure that you choose a good package.
- Use durable materials and take multiple photos of the box from different angles if asked later.
- After sending the box, you should track it.
- You should receive your exchange or refund within 2-3 days from the store.
- One of the most important things to remember is to be sure to return the CenturyLink modem in person within 30 days of purchase to receive all the benefits associated with it.
- The sooner you ask questions and take action, the better for you to repay your loan.
Final Thoughts of CenturyLink Return Equipment
Let us summarize the main points that you need to keep in mind for the successful return of a device that, for technical reasons, does not work. Main instructions:
- Film the problem on camera or take a couple of photos. If the defect can be fixed, for example, non-working indicators on the router.
- Contact your nearest service center to have them diagnose the problem and fix it if possible.
- If the problem cannot be fixed or there is no service center or support in your area, start the return procedure.
- Gather all necessary documents and prepare the failed modem for shipment.
- Choose the shipping method that is most convenient for you.
- Take a coupon that will serve as proof that you made the exchange.
- Expect funds to be credited to your account within a few days, a maximum of a week.
Also, do not forget that if the warranty period has expired, we can no longer return it since he worked for the time that the company promised you.