Troubleshoot Windows 10 with Howly 24/7
- Ask questions - get answers from high-class professionals 24/7
- Unlimited chats for active members. Cancel anytime
- Main Page
- Windows 10 issues
How to troubleshoot Windows 10 with Howly
Windows 10 is the most famous product of Microsoft company. Authoritative IT publications and web resources review the platform and discuss its pros. But users complain about errors that haunt them after upgrading to Windows 10 and wonder how to run Windows troubleshooter. Although Microsoft has tried to eliminate all kinds of bugs, there are still some problems with the OS, and the best way to deal with them is to contact Howly.
Get consultations from the top experts 24/7
Howly experts are well-versed in all Windows 10 problems and solutions and boast years of experience in the IT field. Top dedicated professionals who use all their skills and knowledge to help people with various device problems. In addition, our experts know how to fix issues with Windows 10 as fast as possible. Feel free to contact Howly 24 hours a day – the best-certified specialists are always there for you.
People who assist you
Experts you can trust
Answers in minutes
Unlimited number of questions
Trusted & Secured
Common MS Windows 10 computer problems Howly experts deal with
Howly experts solve thousands of technical problems every day. The total number of consumer requests has already exceeded 10 million. And Microsoft computer problems are not uncommon. The number of such issues has even increased with the release of Windows 10. Here are the most common issues with this operating system that users come to Howly with.
- Inability to log into Windows 10 using a Microsoft account;
- Issues with video and sound reproduction;
- Problems updating Windows 10 from a USB drive;
- Windows 10 doesn’t detect battery;
- Screen flickering in Windows;
- All types of update errors;
- Windows 10 is unable to install certain drivers;
- Media Creation Tool doesn’t repair or update apps;
- Fixing slow CPU speed;
- Slow game loading on Windows 10 PC.
These are only a small part of the Windows computer problems that Howly solves every day. We can help you with any other issues – just describe your case to our experts.
Typical questions from MS Windows 10 users
Some people don’t know about Howly and the benefits of online troubleshooting, so they run to customer service, pay big money, and wait several days for their PC to be fixed. Howly offers quick Win 10 troubleshooting online via live chat or remote connection to your device. You can ask whatever you want – we know the answer. Therefore, repairing your desktop PC has never been easier! Frequently asked questions from our clients in F.A.Q. block.
How to fix MS Windows 10 problems with Howly experts
Howly is the best online consulting service that helps people find a technical solution to any problem. If Windows 10 is working improperly and constant bugs prevent you from using your PC, you need to fix the problem as soon as possible. Otherwise, you risk a complete failure of the system. So, how to troubleshoot the Windows 10 PC or laptop with Howly? Just write your question in the Chat window, and our expert will contact you in minutes. High-quality service and individual approach are guaranteed to you!
What our members say
How to fix problems with Update Assistant when installing Windows 10 May 2020 Update?
In addition to Windows Update and the Media Creation tools, Microsoft provides an Update Assistant tool to enforce software update installation. If you face a problem like freezing while downloading files, it might be related to the network. To fix it, try the following options:
- Unplug the network cable or turn off Wi-Fi. After that, wait a minute, get the Internet back on, and run Update Assistant again.
- Restart your PC and relaunch the tool.
- Uninstall and re-download Update Assistant.
How do I run Windows troubleshooter?
Starting with Windows 10 version 1703 (Creators Update), you can run a troubleshooter not only in the Control Panel but also in the System Settings. However, a complete set of utilities is available in the Control Panel. So to run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:
- Start typing “Control Panel” in the taskbar search and open the desired item.
- Go to Troubleshooting.
- Click “View All” on the left panel.
- You now have access to all available Windows 10 troubleshooting tools.
Can my computer run Windows 10?
The official Microsoft website lists the following system requirements for the Windows 10 software:
- Processor: 1 GHz processor or SoC;
- RAM: 1 GB for 32-bit operating systems or 2 GB for 64-bit operating systems;
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit operating systems or 20 GB for 64-bit operating systems;
- Video display card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver;
- Screen resolution: 800 x 600.