Troubleshoot mobile apps crashes with Howly 24/7
Howly help with mobile apps crashes
Mobile devices make our life much easier. Software providers work tirelessly to create useful applications for a variety of purposes. They thoroughly test their products to make sure they are reliable. But still, some iOS and Android apps keep crashing, forcing the user to uninstall them. If your favorite app isn’t working correctly, don’t rush to delete it. Howly’ll help you troubleshoot the problem!
Get consultations from the top experts 24/7
You’ll hardly find a specialist who can fix crashing apps as quickly as our experts. Moreover, not all techno gurus will even take on this job – allegedly, it’s better to remove a non-working application. But Howly experts never give up! Extensive experience in solving various technical problems allows our specialists to fix iOS and Android crashing issues of any complexity. Our certified professionals are at your service 24/7!
People who assist you
We are confident that our experts are the best professionals you can meet on the web. They are top economists, beauty consultants, electronic engineers, and other specialists who have real superpowers to solve problems at a distance. Everyone who chats with you on Howly has successfully passed our 4-step verification and proven their competence. Now they are here to provide you with real expert answers and working solutions.
Experts you can trust
Answers in minutes
No hidden payments
Unlimited number of questions
Trusted & Secured
Common iOS and Android apps crashing issues
People often turn to Howly to complain about frequent apps crashes on Android and iOS devices. And the problems are mostly the same. So you are not alone! Be sure that we’ll make your applications work correctly in the shortest possible time. The most common mobile app crashes include:
- Android camera isn’t working;
- Games keep crashing on Android;
- Gmail isn’t receiving emails;
- Chrome browser starts freezing;
- iPhone gallery isn’t showing new photos;
- Messages keep stopping;
- Contacts app constantly crashes;
- Google lens isn’t working;
- Antivirus app keeps crashing;
- Telegram notifications aren’t working.
Howly experts will help with all these problems and many other apps crashing issues. Ask any questions – we have the answers!
Ways to deal with phone apps crashing
There are many reasons that may cause an application to crash. Whatever issue you face, it has a solution. But it’s still important to troubleshoot the problem correctly. Therefore, our experts use innovative diagnostic tools to puzzle out why your device refuses to run the application. In addition, Howly fixes crashing apps remotely via the Internet connection. We also provide step-by-step solutions to any phone errors via live chat. Meet some widespread app crashes and ways to deal with them.
Easy iOS and Android apps crashing fix 24/7
We know how it feels when your favorite app crashes. This is especially annoying if you use the program every day or have already paid for its premium version. But now you have nothing to worry about, as Howly is always here for you. We’ll solve all your problems so that you can enjoy the smooth performance of your device. Late at night or early in the morning – the best experts are waiting for your questions. Don’t deprive yourself of the opportunity to use your favorite application – fix it with Howly easily and quickly!
What our members say
Thank you so.much! That issue meant a lot to me....
First, determine the cause of games crashing. The most common reasons are:
- Poor game optimization for your device;
- Poor game optimization in general;
- The game isn’t suitable for your Android version;
- The technical characteristics of your device are weak to run the game properly;
- If you downloaded the application not from the Google Play store but from another resource, the problem might be in the APK file.
Try the bellowed-mentioned steps to resolve the issue:
- Reboot your device;
- Close all background applications;
- Update the firmware;
- Turn on your antivirus;
- If you have problems not only with one but with all games, contact Howly for a complete diagnosis of your device.
Android owners often face messages error. There are a lot of options to fix the problem:
- Restart your smartphone;
- Delete all messages;
- Give the app the required permissions (access to phone, memory, SMS, and contacts);
- Clear the app cache;
- Update the messages app;
- Delete recently downloaded third-party apps;
- Add messages to default apps.
The app may crash when you try to open the camera or click on an image or video in your phone’s gallery. You may also see a “Camera Error” message. The reason for the Android camera app crashes may lie in:
- Mechanical damage;
- Conflict with another application;
- Cache issues;
- Low memory;
- Settings failure.
So to solve the problem, try the following:
- Reboot your phone;
- Clear camera app cache;
- Close background apps;
- Check camera permissions;
- Free up your phone’s memory;
- Update firmware;
- Perform Factory Reset.